Friday 2 March 2012

I feel like a big girl now!

I has taken a year, but march is my designer birthday month! I don't know what date I published Aislinn, but Ravelry notes it as March 2011. And today I got my very first invoice from Ravelry because I have sold over $20 through the site in the past month. This makes me very happy. Plus it means I now actually contributed to the site, although it was only 70p, it's still something. Hopefully I'll carry on selling enough patterns to contribute something each month to Rav.

Also I only just learnt today about PayPals micropayment plan, where businesses which tend to only deal in small transaction (under £5) get charged a smaller fee per transaction! So whereas before for a £3.50 pattern I would only receive £3.16 now the fee should only be 5%&5p I will get £3.27 . All those pennies definitely add up! Wish I had known about this earlier, but what can you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment