Sunday 4 March 2012

Craftsy

So, I've just joined up to the site Craftsy, (heres my little bit in it) mainly to make my patterns available for purchase on there. Its an interesting little site, although I'm aware it could be a danger zone for me. At least with Ravelry I'm stuck (in the best way possible) with just knitting and the occasional bit of crotchet if I so desire it. But Craftsy :o there's sewing and felting and all sorts of crafty-ness on it. I don't need any more hobbies! I serious! There's lots of workshops that you can sign up for aswell which seems very intriguing, although I am not investigating that front just yet as I really don't have the time and do not want to get sucked in.

The pattern data base is a bit slow uploading the patterns which was a little frustrating when used to the streamlined format that Ravelry has. But I'm sure this is only because it is "beta" format and so as it grows I'm sure it will be a much better experience :).

I really am going to have to be careful and not go on the site too much for the next few weeks. At least until after Paul's wedding otherwise I'm going to end up with my schedule going completely to pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment