Sunday 4 March 2012

Squee! Baby Knitting!!!!!

It looks like it's going to be a busy year this year! 3 friends having babies! I have literally just had a phone call to tell me about the third, it has totally brightened up my day! A day which has seen beautiful sunshine in Glasgow, which I'm pretty sure is meant as a form of torture to me as I have an essay (formative, only 1,000 words) to write for tomorrow and so can't go out. PLUS it's spin sunday at my local yarn shop The Yarn Cake. So as a result my spinning wheel is behind the sofa muttering at me because I haven't paid her any attention this month. I've been so focused on wedding knitting and uni, more emphasis on the former as always I must say. And now I have the temptation to trawl through Ravelry again for more Baby knits! Must Restrain Myself!


Obviously I cant link pics through to this for copyright reasons so click on the links and go and have a look at all the pretty projects! I'm planning to try and do unisex ones because I think all 3 Mothers are looking for surprises. Typical ;)

Booties:
I think its a must that all the babies get a set of Saartjes-bootees I have made any of these yet but they will be   such a quick little knit :)
Also these amazingly cute little things! DUCK FEET! How cool are they? I've been wanting to do a set since they came out!
Cardigans:
And look at the absolute cuteness of Ella-funt
And theres one with little Sheeps on too
And this pretty little thing Maile sweater
This GarnStudio pattern is a lovely little unisex one too

There are tonnes of lovely blankets too but I end up getting so bored with them! Although they do end up getting more use out of them.

2 comments:

  1. Any excuse to knit the cute iccle dinky things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iccle tiny things that will knit up soooooo quickly!

    ReplyDelete